Thursday 20 October 2011

Well hello there.

Everything's a bit work in progress at the moment - but hello anyway. This blog is the diary, story, of a single girl in London - and all her dating disasters (and sometime joys) along the way. As well as bits and pieces of life, observations (not all about dating and relationships) and the HILARIOUS things along the way. You know, the hilarious things that leave us crying at 2am. HILAR.

Everything in this blog is 100% true (unfortunately. You'll see.) But I have changed all names, including my own. (My parents weren't foresighted enough to actually christen me Single Girl...) It is completely anonymous because I'm not in the business of naming and shaming - quite the opposite. I do actually want to be un-single. Many things get in the way of this, though. This is my attempt at sharing my story and so alleviating a bit of the soul crushing difficult world of London dating, and hopefully a few like-minded girls and boys will follow me along the way.

I'll introduce a bit of my background in a few days - for now though, enjoy the suspense.

No comments: